1. Steamworks Brewing located at 801 E. 2nd avenue. Opening in 1996, Steamworks has been brewing up some mighty delicious beer, with 14 great American Beer Fest awards and 4 world beer cups awards, they got the beer making down to a science. Check out their expansive bar inside or enjoy the huge elevated patio for a great view of the mountains, it’s a sweet place to hang out and enjoy a beer or two!
2. Four Leaves Winery is a quaint boutique winery located across the street from the historic Durango Silverton Narrow Gauge railroad station. They import the highest quality grapes and handcraft, blend and ferment all their own wines right in front of you. Stop in for a wine tasting, a glass of wine or pick up a bottle to take home. Located at 528 Main Avenue.
3. Carver Brewing Company 1022 Main Avenue, features an array of brews on tap for everyone. From hopheads to Belgian style, you are sure to find something for your palate. With a great atmosphere at the front bar to the back patio, you will fit in with the locals. It's the local "Cheers" hang out spot.
4. Durango Craft Spirits at 1120 Main Avenue. Durango's first grain-to-glass distillery since prohibition, producing small batch, creatively distinctive distilled spirits using the highest quality regional ingredients. Enjoy their innovative cocktails like the Stella Dempsey, made with Chokecherry Jam and Mayday Moonshine topped off with Ginger Ale.
5. Animas Brewing at 1560 East 2nd Ave. Offers a variety of flavorful craft been with a great selection of comfort food. Enjoy their fantastic patio during the warm season. Easy access right off the bike path by Rotary Park. Open for food and drinks daily at 11am. (excapt for Monday, the kitchen opens at 4pm.)
Click here to print this itinerary
Check out our events calendar for upcoming events.
©2019 Durango Business Improvement District (BID)